Another way to use my new “toothbrush” style blending brushes: blending ink onto a stamped image! In this case, I stamped the large image from Celebrate Sunflowers in Cinnamon Cider on Whisper White and the leaves onto Pear Pizzazz with Old Olive ink. I coloured them with the blending brushes before cutting them out with the coordinating dies.
This is where I found the different sizes and shapes of brushes in my set came in handy.
I used the biggest one to lay down a base coat of Daffodil Delight. I used the smallest oval to add Soft Suede to the centre of the sunflower. The next sizes were handy for layering some Bumblebee and Mango Melody inks onto the petals, and then I used one of the small round brushes to add just a touch of Pumpkin Pie to some of the very inner petals.
I used one of the “liner” brushes to smudge some Old Olive ink onto the centres of the leaves.
Here’s all the Stampin’ Up! products I used to make this card:
Autumn Tutorial Bundle Available to Purchase!
I have teamed up with Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world to create this awesome bundle of tutorials for you!
- 82 Tutorials exclusive to this bundle – you won’t see them on blogs!
- 510 Pages
- Broken up into 4 parts, each with a linked table of contents to find tutorials easily.
- They feature products from pages 44-51 of the August – December Mini Catalogue.
- There are cards and 3-D projects.
- No matter your crafting style, there’s sure to be things you like!
Cost: $35.00 (approximately US$21.00). Available to anyone worldwide