After playing with my new blending brushes on my Facebook Live last week, I had fun trying them out with one of the Basic Pattern Decorative Masks.
I used masking tape to adhere the mask to a piece of Whisper White, then swirled on the colours with my blending brushes, starting with the Pool Party and moving to Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay.
I went on and tried another colour combination:
These cards just make me happy! I hope they make their recipients smile, too.
Autumn Tutorial Bundle Available to Purchase!
I have teamed up with Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world to create this awesome bundle of tutorials for you!
- 82 Tutorials exclusive to this bundle – you won’t see them on blogs!
- 510 Pages
- Broken up into 4 parts, each with a linked table of contents to find tutorials easily.
- They feature products from pages 44-51 of the August – December Mini Catalogue.
- There are cards and 3-D projects.
- No matter your crafting style, there’s sure to be things you like!
Cost: $35.00 (approximately US$21.00). Available to anyone worldwide