What’s Paper Pumpkin? It’s an all-inclusive kit to make beautiful projects. This one was designed to make 8 greeting cards, 2 each of 4 designs. My friend, Mary Deatherage, has done a great job of laying out what’s included in the kit in this blog post. I got too excited to play with mine to take the time to snap some pics…oops! Here are the cards as envisioned by the Stampin’ Up! designers:
A couple of notes: This kit is all-inclusive which means it has Stampin’ Dimensionals and Glue Dots for assembly, and an Ink Spot ink pad for stamping. Unfortunately, it doesn’t include a clear block, but I’ve included the one that will fit all of the stamps along with all the extra supplies I used to make the alternative projects below.
Upcoming Classes & Events
Autumn Tutorial Bundle
- 82 Tutorials exclusive to this bundle – you won’t see them on blogs!
- 510 Pages
- Broken up into 4 parts, each with a linked table of contents to find tutorials easily.
- They feature products from pages 44-51 of the August – December Mini Catalogue.
- There are cards and 3-D projects.
- No matter your crafting style, there’s sure to be things you like!
Cost: $35.00 (approximately US$21.00). Available to anyone worldwide!
Beautiful Autumn Class Tutorial