To recognise this achievement I made this card for her:
FREE Stampin’ Up! Products Now – Discount Later
Let me lay out a scenario for you:
- Choose any $235 worth of product you love.
- Add a stamp/tool bundle, perhaps the Blossoms in Bloom Bundle I used in this post. It retails for $104, but it is yours FREE!
- Shipping is FREE!
- You pay $169 for all of the above. This saves you $186.95!
But the savings don’t end there…you will get a 20-25% discount on subsequent orders as long as you remain a demonstrator. Yes, please!
And, as a demo, you get early-access to new products, like the new Mini Catalogue that will be available for demonstrators to order from in July. And the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (p. 170) – available for demos in August. Customers will need to wait another month for each!
Do you see yourself ordering from the Annual Catalogue or new Mini Catalogue, or investing in one of the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines? Why not do so at a discount?
Some reasons you might be holding back:
- I don’t want to sell to anyone or teach classes. That’s fine – you don’t have to! Most of my team are what we call “hobby demos,” and just joined for the discount.
- I’m unsure what my obligations are as a demonstrator. Nothing, really. If you join in June you will be a demonstrator and receive a discount on all your orders until the end of September. If you haven’t ordered/sold $470 beyond your starter kit purchase by then, you will return to being my customer, no drama. Oh, yeah – that $470? That’s retail…with your discount it’s only $376.
Other questions or concerns? Give me a call/text or drop me an email and let’s chat!
I’m here to support you every step of the way. No question before or after joining is too small for me to answer, and if I don’t know I can find someone who does!
Ready to join? Click the button below and get started today!