I used Pool Party to stamp the cake stand, then layered Crushed Curry, Cucumber Crush and Watermelon Wonder “cakes” on top. The candles are the pennants stamp, with the pennant ends masked off and the sticks inked in Pool Party. The set includes the flame stamp, which I inked in Crushed Curry and then used my Tangelo Twist Stampin’ Write marker to color the inner flame. Again, the clear photopolymer stamp made it quick and easy to line up with the candles.
The sentiment is included in the set as well, and is stamped in Watermelon Wonder. Both stamped layers are popped up on Dimensionals on a Cucumber Crush panel that’s embossed with the Decorative Dots embossing folder. It’s all on a Whisper White card base.
Paper Pumpkin Deal Ends Wednesday
Offer Dates: May 12 – June 10, 2015
Offer Details: Use the code SAVE50 to join Paper Pumpkin before June 10, 2015, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).
The Fine Print:
- For new subscribers only.
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, the price for each month’s kit will go to the regular price: $19.95.
- Visit PaperPumpkin.com to join.
- Enter the Promo Code, SAVE50 when you sign up.
- New subscribers must join by Wednesday, June 10, 2015; 11:50 PM (MT).