This time I chose to play along with the CASE’ing Tuesday sketch challenge. This is a Facebook Group that pulls a card layout from a current Stampin’ Up! catalogue as an inspiration. This week they chose a picture from the August – December 2020 Mini Catalogue on p. 24. Here’s my project:
I do want to call out 2 retired products I used and some alternatives you can use:
- Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper is retired, but just popped up on the Clearance Rack, at least here in Australia. If you don’t have this you can stamp the Buffalo Check background stamp on Whisper White with Petal Pink ink.
- Petal Pink Metallic Edge Ribbon is also retired, but the Gold or Silver Metallic Edge ribbons coloured with a Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Marker would work equally as well.
I’ve put both what I used and the alternatives in the list below;
Upcoming Classes & Events
Autumn Tutorial Bundle
- 82 Tutorials exclusive to this bundle – you won’t see them on blogs!
- 510 Pages
- Broken up into 4 parts, each with a linked table of contents to find tutorials easily.
- They feature products from pages 44-51 of the August – December Mini Catalogue.
- There are cards and 3-D projects.
- No matter your crafting style, there’s sure to be things you like!
Cost: $35.00 (approximately US$21.00). Available to anyone worldwide!
Beautiful Autumn Class Tutorial