This sketch makes it very easy to choose colors – just use the colors in the DSP! The cupcake wrapper is Soft Sky ink and card stock, the frosting is Watermelon Wonder ink and card stock. The candle is Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry Stampin’ Write markers. All of these are from the Sprinkles of Life set, while the sentiment, stamped in Bermuda Bay, is from And Many More. The card base is Watermelon Wonder and the layers are all Cucumber Crush.
Do you see that new catalog…full of great new stuff and items you’ve been eyeing for a while? Want to score a great deal on getting all that stuff? Join my team between June 2 – 30 and
- choose $125 worth of your favorite products and pay only $99!
- PLUS, add 2 more stamp sets of your choice (any price), for FREE!
That’s it! You don’t have to do another thing to keep all of these benefits until the end of September:
- all subsequent orders will be at a 20% discount!
- eligible to pre-order from the new Holiday Catalog a month before customers.
- receive a subscription to Stampin’ Success, SU!’s demonstrator-only magazine.
- access to Stampin’ Connection, SU!’s demonstrator-only website.
- eligible to attend demonstrator-only events online, locally, nationally and globally!
Not enough reasons? You also get to be part of MY TEAM! This means you can
- attend my team meetings every 4-6 weeks and make exclusive projects at no charge.
- pay half price for any of my classes or events.
- have my assistance holding events of your own if you want.
Note: You are welcome to be a part of my team even if you don’t live in Arizona…I’ll still help you and send you the team projects.
What are your requirements as a demonstrator? To remain a demonstrator, each quarter you need to have $300 of merchandise sales (but with your discount it’s actually $280). When you join in June, you have an extra month added to your quarter, so you have 4 months (until the end of September) to make your minimum and stay current. That’s it…you don’t have to hold classes, sell anything, or maintain an inventory of product at your own expense to sell or use.
What happens if you don’t purchase or sell $300 in the quarter? NOTHING, ZILCH, NADA. You keep the products you’ve purchased and go back to being my loyal customer. You don’t owe anyone anything. So what have you got to lose?
Still have questions? Email me and I’ll happily answer them.
Ready to join? Sign up now!