I lined the sheet up on my grid paper, and the largest is just bigger than ¼”, the medium is right at ¼”, and the smallest is just smaller than ¼”.
One of the great features is that they can be colored with permanent markers, like any Blendabilities you still have in your stash, or Sharpies.
The wrapping is comprised of retired, continuing and new products: retired Park Lane DSP and Blackberry Bliss ribbon, White 1-¼” Jute Ribbon (continuing), and the super-cute new Stake Your Claim stamp set that coordinates with the continuing Handpicked Framelits. BTW, the Happy Stampin’ is from a demonstrator-exclusive set called Best Decision Ever.
Will you say you made the best decision ever?
Do you see that new catalog…full of great new stuff and items you’ve been eyeing for a while? Want to score a great deal on getting all that stuff? Join my team between June 2 – 30 and
- choose $125 worth of your favorite products and pay only $99!
- PLUS, add 2 more stamp sets of your choice (any price), for FREE!
That’s it! You don’t have to do another thing to keep all of these benefits until the end of September:
- all subsequent orders will be at a 20% discount!
- eligible to pre-order from the new Holiday Catalog a month before customers.
- receive a subscription to Stampin’ Success, SU!’s demonstrator-only magazine.
- access to Stampin’ Connection, SU!’s demonstrator-only website.
- eligible to attend demonstrator-only events online, locally, nationally and globally!
Not enough reasons? You also get to be part of MY TEAM! This means you can
- attend my team meetings every 4-6 weeks and make exclusive projects at no charge.
- pay half price for any of my classes or events.
- have my assistance holding events of your own if you want.
Note: You are welcome to be a part of my team even if you don’t live in Arizona…I’ll still help you and send you the team projects.
What are your requirements as a demonstrator? To remain a demonstrator, each quarter you need to have $300 of merchandise sales (but with your discount it’s actually $280). When you join in June, you have an extra month added to your quarter, so you have 4 months (until the end of September) to make your minimum and stay current. That’s it…you don’t have to hold classes, sell anything, or maintain an inventory of product at your own expense to sell or use.
What happens if you don’t purchase or sell $300 in the quarter? NOTHING, ZILCH, NADA. You keep the products you’ve purchased and go back to being my loyal customer. You don’t owe anyone anything. So what have you got to lose?
Still have questions? Email me and I’ll happily answer them.
Ready to join? Sign up now!