About 10 days ago I participated in an online team crafting class led by one of my fellow demonstrators on Kylie’s team , Shirley Jones. We had some advance advice on what supplies to gather and cut so we’d be ready to craft along.
First, we marked the centre of a sheet of Whisper White cardstock. Then we stamped a variety of floral/leafy images around that centre point, being sure it was pretty well-balanced in each quadrant.
Then we cut the cardstock into 4 even pieces, and then cut each panel down to be able to layer onto card bases (3.75″ x 5″ -or- 9.5 x 13.9 cm). Then it was a matter of choosing orientation, to mat or not to mat, which colour base, what sentiment and how to stamp it, and embellishments.
This is a really versatile technique, and can be used with many stamp sets you probably already have on your shelf. Here’s what I used for this set;
Upcoming Classes & Events
Autumn Tutorial Bundle
I have teamed up with Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world to create this awesome bundle of tutorials for you!
- 82 Tutorials exclusive to this bundle – you won’t see them on blogs!
- 510 Pages
- Broken up into 4 parts, each with a linked table of contents to find tutorials easily.
- They feature products from pages 44-51 of the August – December Mini Catalogue.
- There are cards and 3-D projects.
- No matter your crafting style, there’s sure to be things you like!
Cost: $35.00 (approximately US$21.00). Available to anyone worldwide!
Beautiful Autumn Class Tutorial
Get fully illustrated instructions to make 6 cards featuring the Beautiful Autumn Bundle (MC p. 46). Includes measurements in inches and centimetres.