A week ago I showed you my first set of cards
using this technique. As I was finishing them up I wondered about doing the same thing with the Poinsettia Petals stamp set. Here’s the results:
Once again I started by marking the centre point of my Whisper White cardstock, and then stamped around it, being sure to get a good mix of images in each quadrant. Then I cut it down to four panels and layered them on mats and card bases. I used the same sentiment on each, though I did change from a punch to a die after my first one. I like switching it up with some ribbon on these, too.
Have you started making your Christmas cards yet? I’ve got a few in my stash…and I’m looking forward to announcing my Christmas Classes soon! Watch this space!
Here’s what I used to make these cards:
Upcoming Classes & Events
Autumn Tutorial Bundle
I have teamed up with Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world to create this awesome bundle of tutorials for you!
- 82 Tutorials exclusive to this bundle – you won’t see them on blogs!
- 510 Pages
- Broken up into 4 parts, each with a linked table of contents to find tutorials easily.
- They feature products from pages 44-51 of the August – December Mini Catalogue.
- There are cards and 3-D projects.
- No matter your crafting style, there’s sure to be things you like!
Cost: $35.00 (approximately US$21.00). Available to anyone worldwide!
Beautiful Autumn Class Tutorial
Get full instructions to make these 6 cards featuring the Beautiful Autumn Bundle (MC p. 46). Includes measurements in both inches and centimetres.