I used the Fry Box Bigz L Die and stamped the front of the fry box with the grid stamp from the Timeless Textures stamp set. I also stamped the chick from Honeycomb Happiness on Daffodil Delight in Archival Basic Black and snipped it out. It is mounted on a Decorative Label punch and then on the fry box.
I filled the fry boxes and slipped them into our Gusseted Cellophane Bags and tied them with ribbon. Quick, easy and fun!
This is the best time of the year to join my Stampin’ Up! team…here’s why!
- Until March 31st, you will be able to join my team by purchasing $155 worth of product and pay only $99 plus sales tax. Free Shipping! What a great way to stock up on new products from your Annual Catalog wish list or the new Occasions catalog!
- Earn at least a 20% discount on all future purchases. What’s not to love about that?
- Demonstrators get an early look at new catalogs, and can order a full month earlier than customers!
- You do not have to hold any events, workshops, classes or sell anything to anyone, ever!
- If you decide to never order again, that’s ok – you don’t owe Stampin’ Up! (or me) anything.
- To remain a demonstrator you will need to have $300 of sales/purchases per quarter (before your discount – that means it’s really $280 of products).
- Demonstrators earn Flex Points that can be redeemed for catalog product, incentive trips or other SU! swag. These points are earned automatically through your purchases/sales, tenure and other promotions. Free stuff – just for doing what you’re already doing!
- You’ll be part of MY team, and get special projects, tips, and gifts from me.
You can see by the projects we made in the March meeting that several of them were quite simple, made with limited supplies (some of which weren’t even current SU! products). One was sent in from a demonstrator who lives out of state, so living close to me isn’t required. We have room for crafters of all levels of experience.
Let me know if you have any questions I can answer. If you decide to take the plunge, simply click on this link to go directly to my sign-up page.
Sign up for a 3 month prepaid subscription to Paper Pumpkin and receive your choice of Sale-A-Bration items, PLUS the bonus stamp set being included in the April kit!
Let me break this down for you: for the $55 investment you’ll receive:
- 1 Sale-A-Bration item of your choice for FREE
- 1 bonus stamp set in the April Paper Pumpkin kit
- 3 stamp sets in the Paper Pumpkin kits
- at least 3 different Stampin’ Spots ink pads in the Paper Pumpkin kits
- all the kit materials in the Paper Pumpkin kits, which make the intended projects and more
So that’s actually FIVE stamp sets, which would work out to $11 each PLUS all the ink spots and crafting materials. What a bargain!!!
Choose a longer subscription period to earn even more free Sale-A-Bration products and save money on each month’s kit!
Not sure what Paper Pumpkin is all about? Check out this library of videos to see what’s been included in past kits. Each month is a very fun surprise! Don’t miss out!