- When you are ordering online, after you’ve put all of your purchases in your card, go ahead and enter the item numbers for the FREE Sale-A-Bration products you want. You will get a reminder if you don’t.
- In the Sale-A-Bration brochure you will see some suggested “packages” of products that will earn you the free product featured on that page. You do not have to purchase that suggested group of products…ANY $50 purchase will earn you the free product of your choice.
- Pages 4-15 feature free products available until March 31.
- Pages 16-19 feature free products that will only be available until February 15.
- New Sale-A-Bration selections will be introduced for the second half of Sale-A-Bration!
The 3-month Paper Pumpkin subscription is on sale for just $55! Add this to your cart (item # 137859) along with an additional Sale-A-Bration item for Free! If you haven’t tried Paper Pumpkin yet, they just keep getting better and better!
January Class Registration Deadline is Saturday!
Dive in to the new year with 5 projects featuring products from the new Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs.
Monday, January 11
Tuesday, January 12
Wednesday, January 13
Friday, January 15 – new offering!
Perpetual Birthday Calendar
Are you surprised by birthdays and other special dates sneaking up on you? Then this kit is for you!
One page per month that you will decorate with embellishments and stamps. Write in names on special dates and you have a reminder that can be used year-after-year! Kit includes all embellishments, I will provide the coordinating stamp set and inks.
Wednesday, January 20
Thursday, January 21
I just got back from a few days away on a road trip with Glenn and the kids to Southeastern Arizona. We’d decided that we wanted to see some of the state we live in that we’d not seen before, and had a great time! It was a quick buzz around to see a former copper mine in Bisbee, the notorious mining town of Tombstone, the amazing Kartchner Caverns, and Biosphere 2, just northeast of Tucson. Family memories made…mission accomplished!
Anyhow – on to the card! I CASE’d this one from Mary Fish, just changing the color of the roses and embellishment from Turquoise to Watermelon Wonder. The panel is Chocolate Chip and the base is Thick Whisper White. The sentiment is from the Rose Wonder set that coordinates with the Rose Garden Thinlits and can be purchased as a bundle (OC p, 18). I needed a sympathy card, unfortunately, but if you don’t you can also use the birthday or thank you sentiments from this set with the coordinating label stamp and die. I’ve already seen lots and lots of great cards being made with this bundle…I expect it will be a best seller, and plan to use it in my monthly class (see above)!