Every 2 months members of my team (downline) gather to discuss Stampin’ Up! and share projects. Here’s what we did this month:
Ellen brought this fun sponging and masking card. The flowers are from Wild About Flowers, and the inks are Early Espresso, Bermuda Bay and Tangerine Tango. The stamping and sponging are on Very Vanilla, and then it’s mounted on Tangerine Tango and Bermuda Bay.
Diana share this card featuring 3 of the new In Colors and the Botanical Builder Framelits. Emerald Envy, Sweet Sugarplum, Dapper Denim, Whisper White and Basic Black card stock, embellished with some Dapper Denim Ruched Ribbon make a very striking card.
Is your wish list still really long? Becoming a demo will help!
- Your $99 starter kit includes YOUR CHOICE of $125 of products, with free shipping!
- Earn at least a 20% discount on all future purchases. What’s not to love about that?
- Demonstrators get an early look at new catalogs, and can order a full month earlier than customers – with the discount! If you join this month then in your first quarter you’ll have access to the still-new Annual Catalog and the brand-new Holiday Catalog starting August 2!
- If you decide to never order again, that’s ok – you don’t owe Stampin’ Up! (or me) anything.
- You do not have to hold any events, workshops, classes or sell anything to anyone, ever!
- To remain a demonstrator you will need to have $300 of sales/purchases per quarter (before your discount – that means it’s really $280 of products).
- Demonstrators earn Flex Points that can be redeemed for catalog product, incentive trips or other SU! swag. These points are earned automatically through your purchases/sales, tenure and other promotions. Free stuff – just for doing what you’re already doing!
- You’ll be part of MY team, and get special events, tips, and gifts from me.
- You don’t need to be in Arizona to be part of my team…talk to me about ways we’ve found to make it work for long-distance members!