I’ve set a goal for myself of having a new holiday-themed project to share with you every Monday until just before New Year’s, for a total of 20 projects. Here’s this week’s:
This is one of the cards that was made in my annual Stamp-A-Stack on Saturday. I chose it because it’s got a lot of dimension but is easy to mail. Here are the directions…below are the supplies. If you’re looking for a card that’s easy to make in quantity this year this is a good choice.
- Run one of the Very Vanilla rectangles through the Big Shot with the Cable Knit Embossing Folder.
- Adhere to Garden Green card base.
- Adhere strip of patterned paper to the Garden Green strip. Adhere to middle of card.
- Stamp the sentiment in the middle of the Very Vanilla label panel using Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Stamp the evergreen boughs on either side of the sentiment. The rubber will look like it’s overlapping the sentiment, but should just be really close.
- Punch 3 ¼” circles out of the Cherry Cobbler label panel. Adhere to the pine boughs.
- Layer the label panels and adhere to the card front.
- Stamp the inside sentiment on the second Very Vanilla rectangle and adhere inside the card.