The Blended Bloom stamp is inked in VersaMark and stamped on vellum card stock, then sprinkled with white embossing powder and heated. I colored the BACK of each flower with Stampin’ Write Markers: Hello Honey in the centers, and then Bermuda Bay, Cucumber Crush, and Melon Mambo on one of each. Then I cut each one out by hand using my paper snips.
I put some of my hoarded (retired) Adhesive Sheets on the back of 4.25″ x 5.5″ pieces of the colored card stocks and one piece of Whisper White. I used the Striped Scallops Thinlit die on the colored pieces, and the hello from the Hello There Thinlits 3 times on the Whisper White. Don’t forget to put waxed paper between the card stock and thinlit!
I cut off just the part of the Striped Scallops that I needed, pulled it off the backing sheet and affixed it to the card base. Two ½” x 5.5″ strips of matching card stock were glued at the top and bottom edges.
The Blended Bloom image is applied with one Dimensional in the center. I peeled the hello off it’s backing and applied it to the bottom section of the card. 3 medium-sized pearls finish it off.
Looking at the picture above I’ve been getting a song by Gemini, a duo of singers in Ann Arbor that my kids used to love, stuck in my head. If you want the earworm, too, it’s the first bit on this sampler. Great kid’s music (much better than the Barney soundtrack), but still got old when played over and over!
Do you see that new catalog…full of great new stuff and items you’ve been eyeing for a while? Want to score a great deal on getting all that stuff? Join my team between June 2 – 30 and
- choose $125 worth of your favorite products and pay only $99!
- PLUS, add 2 more stamp sets of your choice (any price), for FREE!
That’s it! You don’t have to do another thing to keep all of these benefits until the end of September:
- all subsequent orders will be at a 20% discount!
- eligible to pre-order from the new Holiday Catalog a month before customers.
- receive a subscription to Stampin’ Success, SU!’s demonstrator-only magazine.
- access to Stampin’ Connection, SU!’s demonstrator-only website.
- eligible to attend demonstrator-only events online, locally, nationally and globally!
Not enough reasons? You also get to be part of MY TEAM! This means you can
- attend my team meetings every 4-6 weeks and make exclusive projects at no charge.
- pay half price for any of my classes or events.
- have my assistance holding events of your own if you want.
Note: You are welcome to be a part of my team even if you don’t live in Arizona…I’ll still help you and send you the team projects.
What are your requirements as a demonstrator? To remain a demonstrator, each quarter you need to have $300 of merchandise sales (but with your discount it’s actually $280). When you join in June, you have an extra month added to your quarter, so you have 4 months (until the end of September) to make your minimum and stay current. That’s it…you don’t have to hold classes, sell anything, or maintain an inventory of product at your own expense to sell or use.
What happens if you don’t purchase or sell $300 in the quarter? NOTHING, ZILCH, NADA. You keep the products you’ve purchased and go back to being my loyal customer. You don’t owe anyone anything. So what have you got to lose?
Still have questions? Email me and I’ll happily answer them.
Ready to join? Sign up now!