I’ve made the Ghirardelli Chocolates boxes and the covered notepads many times before. Both use tutorials from Splitcoaststampers.com, my go-to long before Pinterest and still one of my favourite sources for technique and project tutorials. If you’re outside the U.S. and would like my measurements for making the notepad using half an A5 notepad just drop me a line and I’ll get them to you.
Happy Mother’s Day to all who are moms/mums on Sunday!
Let’s get together and craft via Zoom! Shannon West, a Stampin’ Up! staff member, created a fun template to transform 2 half sheets of Designer Series Paper (DSP) into 11 cards. I will provide the template/measurements in a tutorial (for either Letter (inches) or A4 (centimetres) cardstock, and we can all meet up on Zoom to cut and assemble together! This is a great way to use up some of your paper hoard and get a bunch of cards ready to send out or give as a gift pack.
Zoom Session: Saturday, 16 May, 10:00 am AEST. Check the time for your location.
- Your choice of 2 half sheets of uncut DSP, 11 shapes for sentiments, 11 unscored coordinating card bases and Whisper White inside panels, 11 envelopes, $25.00
- Your choice of cut DSP, 11 shapes for sentiments, 11 scored coordinating card bases and Whisper White inside panels, 11 envelopes, $30.00
Shipping via Parcel Post is an additional $8.95.
Kit ordering and pre-payment deadline for Melbourne pick-up: Sunday 10 May
Have you been wondering about Stampin’ Up!’s kits? Here’s an opportunity to give some of them a try. You’ll receive 8 cards from these four kits:
- For the Love of Felt (Annual Catty p. 201)
- Notes of Kindness (Annual Catty p. 202)
- Three Cheers for You (Jan-June Mini p. 59)
- Seriously the Best (Jan-June Mini p. 60)
Class Kit: includes all the pieces and printed directions needed to create 8 cards. You will need to supply your own stamps and ink for sentiments, as well as having basic adhesive (like Multipurpose Liquid Glue) for assembly.
Cost: $35 + $8.95 optional shipping (Australia only)
RSVP & Payment Deadline is Wednesday, 20 May to ensure timely delivery.