When I pulled out the Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Cards & Envelopes I discovered I had a lone card left from last year’s catalogue, so I decided to make something with it while I was at it.
I pulled out one of the Night-Of-Navy printed sheets from the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper and cut a 4″ x 6″ panel. I then stamped 2 of the flowers from the Tasteful Touches stamp set and coloured them with Stampin’ Blends (and Wink of Stella in the centres!) before cutting them out. A couple of Stitched Nested Labels die-cut pieces, a stamped sentiment from Tasteful Touches, and a few Night of Navy Holiday Rhinestones and I’ve got a card!
Autumn Tutorial Bundle Available to Purchase!
I have teamed up with Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world to create this awesome bundle of tutorials for you!
- 82 Tutorials exclusive to this bundle – you won’t see them on blogs!
- 510 Pages
- Broken up into 4 parts, each with a linked table of contents to find tutorials easily.
- They feature products from pages 44-51 of the August – December Mini Catalogue.
- There are cards and 3-D projects.
- No matter your crafting style, there’s sure to be things you like!
Cost: $35.00 (approximately US$21.00). Available to anyone worldwide!