Today is the Deadline for Fun Folds Class
Saturday, 1 June RSVP deadline Thursday, 30 May
Someone said, “A card is a hug with a fold in the middle.”
What a lovely idea…but we can go beyond that!
Come make a variety of cards that go beyond a simple crease. You will also receive a printout with directions for each type of fold. Suitable for novice and experienced crafters.
$30 – all supplies and afternoon tea included.
1:00 – 4:00 PM
Nancy’s Stamping Studio
1801/151 Berkeley Street, Melbourne 3000
1 block E of Haymarket tram stop (19/59) and Flemington Rd/Peel St (58). Also 3 blocks W of Lincoln Sq./Swanston St – UniMelb tram stop. Contact for parking info.
I stamped the petals and leaves on the Perennial Essence 12″ x 12″ Vellum Cardstock and let them dry quite a while before punching. I also coloured the flowers quickly with my Stampin’ Blends.
Last 2 Days for Everything Is Rosy Medley
Everything is Rosy Product Medley is only available through TOMORROW…don’t miss it!
Medley includes these exclusive products:
* Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c
* Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″ (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
* 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 6″ x 6″ rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
* Printed die cuts—2 sheets
* Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
* Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″
* Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
* Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
* Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz. (15 ml)