I decided to use 2 pieces of the Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper. They have the same scroll design on a Pretty Peacock background, but one is in Night of Navy and the other is in Copper Foil. I also added the Copper ribbon from the Basket Weave and Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack to the centre of the Pretty Peacock ½” Scalloped Linen Ribbon. More of that ribbon makes a bow, and I pulled out the now-retired Copper Metallic Thread to add a tousle behind the feathers.
The label pieces are cut with the Tasteful Labels dies. I cut the Crumb Cake label in half horizontally and spread it apart to make it more visible behind the Whisper White label.
I know my friend will recognise the personalised touches I put into her card, and hope it will bring a smile to her day. Isn’t it fun we can make cards that are as unique as the individuals we send them to?
Here’s what I used for this card – you can click on any image to go to my online store.
Upcoming Classes & Events
- Poinsettia Petals – Thursday, 5 November.
- Christmas Gleaming – Thursday, 5 November.
- Monthly Card Class – Thursday, 12 November.
November Class Zoom Assembly Sessions:
- Poinsettia Petals – Saturday, 14 November, 2:oo PM AEDT.
- Christmas Gleaming – Sunday, 15 November, 2:oo PM AEDT.
- Monthly Card Class – Saturday, 21 November, 2:oo PM AEDT.