I cut the 3 swooping hills, varying the placement of the die on the scraps of cardstock, and then layered them over the tree trunk. This layout would be good for so many occasions…I chose to make it a thank-you card by using this nice script sentiment from one of my go-to sets, Here’s A Card. It’s one of the first sets I reach for when looking for a sentiment!
A narrow black mat help set off the bright colours, and I popped it up on Dimensionals for some added depth. I repeated the mat on the inside for an elegant look. I love that from concept-to-finish this card took 30 minutes, and I used up several scraps in the process!
You can get your Curvy Cute Bundle starting today…there is also an upgrade option that includes some great Christmas products, too! Here are links to everything I used to make this card:
Upcoming Classes & Events
- Poinsettia Petals – Thursday, 5 November.
- Christmas Gleaming – Thursday, 5 November.
- Monthly Card Class – Thursday, 12 November.
November Class Zoom Assembly Sessions:
- Poinsettia Petals – Saturday, 14 November, 2:oo PM AEDT.
- Christmas Gleaming – Sunday, 15 November, 2:oo PM AEDT.
- Monthly Card Class – Saturday, 21 November, 2:oo PM AEDT.