Add A Wreath Seasonal Décor Project Kit
Available as a Stand-Alone Kit
or add on to the
Arrange A Wreath Product Playground Card Series
How fun is this project? You’ll be making one multi-layered base wreath and a series of seasonal decorations to swap out over the year.
Great for your own home or a Mother's Day/birthday/bridal shower gift! So. Stinkin'. Cute! What's that you ask? Why yes, you can order and make more than one!
- Cardstock for layers and stamping.
- Velcro to attach decorations.
- Plastic stamp case with custom label insert to store decorations.
- Written and picture directions.
- Access to optional online assembly session.
Class format: this class will be by kit (local pick-up or post options available) with an online assembly session.
Date: Saturday, 13 February 1:00 - 4:00 PM
Supplies: The complete supply list is here. Most of the ink colours are duplicates of those used in the Arrange A Wreath Product Playground Card Series. You can make a few substitutions if you already own some of these colours:
- Cherry Cobbler - Real Red or Poppy Parade*
- Early Espresso - Soft Suede
- Mossy Meadow - Old Olive
- Blushing Bride - Petal Pink*
- Balmy Blue - Pool Party*
*let me know which you choose so I send the correct cardstock
Note: Participants will need to have their own basic card-making kit (Tear & Tape, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Bone Folder). Since this bundle includes dies participants also need to own a die-cutting machine.