The new 2015-16 Annual Catalog is live and available for ordering! If you don’t have your own copy yet you can check it out online
. And of course you can shop 24/7 in my online store
I pulled out this brand-new You’ve Got This set today because 1) I just got it in my pre-order, and 2) I wanted to make a card for a friend whose husband is seriously ill. I inked up the cross-hatched background stamp in Soft Sky and stamped it on Whisper White (5.25″ x 4″). Then I stamped the big flower image in Memento Tuxedo Black. I colored it in with Blendabilities (so, so sorry that they were discontinued!). I wrapped a length of Painted Blooms Cotton Twine (retiring today!) and secured it on the back, then slipped another length under and tied it in a bow. The sentiment was stamped in Memento on a piece of scrap and cut out with a Chalk Talk Framelit, then popped up with Dimensionals. Then I mounted the WW panel on a Soft Sky card base.
I like this as-is, but I’m also toying with the idea of scattering a few small rhinestones…what do you think?
If you haven’t tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up-get 50% off your first two months. With a deal like this, you’ll want to invite everyone you know to give it a try too!
Offer Dates: May 12 – June 10, 2015
Offer Details: Use the code SAVE50 to join Paper Pumpkin before June 10, 2015, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).
The Fine Print:
- For new subscribers only.
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, the price for each month’s kit will go to the regular price: $19.95.
- Visit PaperPumpkin.com to join.
- Enter the Promo Code, SAVE50 when you sign up.
- New subscribers must join by Wednesday, June 10, 2015; 11:50 PM (MT).