I took a break from my feast preparations Wednesday night to CASE Natasha Zandbergen’s take on a snow globe card. I can’t believe this was the first time I layered these 3 Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies – this bundle is one of the first things I ordered after I saw it at Convention in July! Did you see what was used for the snow globe base? The windowsill from the Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies. I changed up the sentiment to one from the coordinating Jingle All The Way stamp set. I love the Silver and Dazzling Diamond Glimmer and Silver Foil card stocks against the Island Indigo background. The Pool Party base is the perfect mid-ground between all of these.
Are you busy with family, shopping, or stamping this weekend? OK, there are other possibilities, too, I suppose. I have tried to avoid in-store shopping this weekend, but I forgot that my large stockpot won’t work on my new induction cooktop, so I’ll need to pop out and get one to make turkey stock! I do plan to go see “Spectre,” the latest James Bond film tomorrow with the rest of my family, including Andrew. I’m also thinking I need to get out and take a walk after yesterday’s meal and today’s leftovers!
– PLUS –
Nancy’s Customer Appreciation Special
Purchase $50 in products and receive a
$10 credit to purchase merchandise in January, 2016.
- Order can be any combination of items from the Online Extravaganza, Annual Catalog, Holiday Catalog or Clearance Rack.
- Order must be placed before midnight on Monday, November 30.
- Order must use Hostess Code XDQCY92S.
- Gift Certificates and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions do not count…but prepaid subscriptions do.
- January orders (which can be from the brand-new Occasions catalog!) will receive a $10 discount if placed directly with me, or a $10 refund check if placed online.
Deadline approaching to reserve your space!
Add sparkle and jingle to your Christmas packages for family and friends near and far!
•Thursday, December 10, 7:00 – 9:30 pm
•Friday, December 11, 9:30 am – noon
•Saturday, December 12, 9:30 am – noon
RSVP required by December 2.
$26 purchases the kit, which makes 30 tags. I’ll supply the coordinating stamp set and inks.